* That the Bible is God’s Word, it is the inspired, infallible Word of God, and is the sole and final authority in all matters of faith & conduct. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
* In one eternal God who is the creator of all things. He exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
* That sin has separated us from God and His purpose for our lives.
* That the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only one who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again from the dead to prove His victory and empower us for life.
* In order to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must believe in the Lord Jesus, repent of our sin and submit to His will for our lives.
To share Jesus everywhere He sends us, as we live in relationship with Him.