What We Believe
· That the Bible is God’s Word, it is the inspired, infallible Word of God, and is the sole and final authority in all matters of
faith & conduct. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
· In one eternal God who is the creator of all things. He exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the
Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
· That sin has separated us from God and His purpose for our lives.
· That the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only one who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and
exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again from the dead to prove His victory and empower us for life.
· In order to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must believe in the Lord Jesus, repent of our sin and submit to His
will for our lives.
· That in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptised in water and be filled with
the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues.
· That God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives which is to worship
God, fulfil our role in the church and serve the community in which we live.
· That God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and prosperous lives in order to serve others.
· That the eternal destination of either Heaven or Hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
· That the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back as promised.
· The Church is the Body of Christ, with God appointed and gifted leaders to equip His people to do the work of the